Collection of personal information:
The information we collect will help us:
• Support customers when buying products.
• Answer customer inquiries.
• Provide you with our latest information.
• Review and improve the content and appearance of websites and applications.
• Carry out promotional activities related to TNMaker's products and services
– To access and use some services at our website and application, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email …) . All information declared must be accurate and legal. TNMaker is not responsible for any legal liability of the declared information.
· – We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to connecting to TNMaker. collect information that your web browser (browser) uses when accessing TNMaker, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses that the browser accesses.
Use of personal information:
– When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message… You can also receive email with product information , new services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information… if you sign up to receive email notifications.
Sharing personal information:
– Except for the case of “Use of personal information” as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose your personal information to the outside.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent agency to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the cases where it is absolutely necessary: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) emergency and necessary situations to protect the personal safety of TNMaker members.
Retrieve personal information:
– At any time you can access and correct your personal information according to the appropriate links that we provide.
Privacy of personal information:
– When you submit personal information to us, you have agreed to the terms that we have stated above, TNMaker is committed to keeping your personal information confidential in any way possible.
– TNMaker also recommends that you adhere to the following principles to be able to protect your personal information, including:
• Do not disclose Username/Username and/or Password to anyone, write or use in a place where everyone can see and know.
• When choosing a password, you should not choose information that is easy to identify such as your name, date of birth, phone number or some characters, numbers that are easy to recognize from your name, date of birth, phone number.
• Exit the system and browser when away from the computer, even for a short time. If you use a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
• When you suspect that your password has been leaked, you should change your password immediately. In case of necessity, you should immediately notify and request support from TNMaker.
• In the case of illegal transactions or acts conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, unintentional or intentional on your part, TNMaker understands that you will bear all loss or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are made.
– All customers participating in transactions at TNMaker via credit/debit card/domestic ATM card are secured by encryption. In addition, when making online payments, please note the following details:
• Only pay on websites with a certificate of safety and security of the card system.
• Absolutely do not lend your credit card or account to others to make payments on the website; In the event of an unexpected transaction, please notify TNMaker immediately so that we can provide timely support.
• Check your bank account regularly to make sure all card transactions are under control.
Use of “cookies”:
– A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a website server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
– TNMaker uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of using your online time when accessing TNMaker without re-registering available information.
Regulations on "spam":
– Spam (spam) is the fake email sent by TNMaker. TNMaker insists to only send emails to you when and only when you have registered or used services from our system.
– TNMaker commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive the attached email or notify TNMaker directly.